Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1463 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Bowl inside "ribbed" scraping method

I bought a glass pipe not too long ago that I want to scrape. I've been smoking for years and never have I come across a glass pipe like this one. The inside of it is almost "ribbed". Not literally but it's the closest word I could think of to describe that there is a texture inside the bowl. It is not smooth so you can't just slide a straightened paper clip or like object inside of it to get the resin. There are bumps and creases that seem to almost hide the resin from being reachable. Anyone with knowledge or ideas on how to better scrape this bowl?
    xlxomenxlx Reviewed by xlxomenxlx on . Bowl inside "ribbed" scraping method I bought a glass pipe not too long ago that I want to scrape. I've been smoking for years and never have I come across a glass pipe like this one. The inside of it is almost "ribbed". Not literally but it's the closest word I could think of to describe that there is a texture inside the bowl. It is not smooth so you can't just slide a straightened paper clip or like object inside of it to get the resin. There are bumps and creases that seem to almost hide the resin from being reachable. Anyone Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I myself do not smoke 'scrapings'. I clean my bowls in a pot of boiling water with a little detergent. Then there will still be stuff in the ribs. with a bit of work I can get most of it out. there are products out there for soaking and cleaning glass pipes.

I use course salt and alcohol

I am in high hopes to be able to smoke my scrapings. I'm a high on

Just seen that metal on glass, metal wins, pipe losses. Have seen guys, let the juice evap and smoke leftovers, also seen them roll out of ash trays. Little raw for me