Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

looking for a good small strain

Correct me if wrong, but your in camper in garage, you have camper closet for one. Most not be much room for playing around. What about a second grow box in the garage, may be for budding, thinking the size of a chest freezer.

phototron worked just so small. Parabolics make hot spots.

Camper's not in garage yet. County posted my house as unsafe because of roof, so they made me move out, now they say I can't live in the camper either, so I be hidding it in garage with it padlocked. But I'll have to buck the county & live in it anyway & just make it look like I don't. I have 10 more days to get this done or they will fine me. Once I make them think I've left I'll start my closet. Its much bigger than a phototron. I was amazed it has more closet space than the house. I've told county I'll be staying with neighbor, but will have to come down once a day to tend 2 cats & my dog. They know I'll have electric in it & they're ok with that. Its just that the sneaking & lieing kinda make me paranoid. So planning on waiting till around xmas to actually fire up the closet. Just working on plans. Hate last minute decisions. Familiar with parabolic hot spots, usually pretty good at finding ways to work around that. Set up lights & find those spots before plants go in. The hardest part will be physical labor. My disability is from an accident, lot of spinal damage & muscle spasms that literally knock me off my feet, & server arthritis, use cane. Nothing life threatening, except 3 pk a day cigs. That will probably be my un-doing, especially since both parents had lung cancer.
    Med mj law here in Md is a joke. Have you heard/read about it? You have to do it through a teaching hospital while they 'study' you. Closest one to me is an hour away. Not even gonna go there. This is BS. We need REAL mmj. Not this game. Hummmmm.
    All the best to you my friend. PEACE.
    I\'m an ole\' tree huggin hippie. I do what I like & like what I do.

3.   Advertisements

Catbuds: why did you stick that in my head, catbud what is it? A dance only if it's slow and close!!

You and your project, you seem very educated about it, but totally know the $ limitations. Heart dis. myself.

So I thought I might throw some ideas, the intelligent members can the correct, and you do what you want. Pretty good deal.

First I think we should work on your grow box, the one that you can use for seedlings then clones.

Damn your making this tough, so first the roof, no first the cigs.

Ok first maybe start your own thread deal

Slow & close the only way. That way we won't fall dowm! LOL!
    The house/roof. Do what I can with what I have to work with. 15yrs on a disability check means no house maintenance. Cigs? Well that's my demon. Tried quitting to no avail. 3mos once, 4mos the second time. Couldnt buck the craving & withdrawals. Guess I smoked too much too long. Have 2 long list of test to have at hospital. Been putting it off till I get co off my back. My doc seems to think I have a lot of nasty health issues. When I get this crap settled, I hoping to address all the health issues. Just found out high blood pressure & diabetes, some heart issues. I have 3 medical issues that make me eligible for mmj, but I'd rather get it off the street & grow than jump through hoops. Read Md.'s mmj law & you'll laugh (or cry).
    PEACE.

Yeah, don't want to get in trouble going off topic. I like the grow box idea. Tossing around a few ideas on how & where. Do one grow start to finish in closet first I think. Really trying to find smallest strain out there, not auto-flower, but def fem seeds. (I'm pushing for us to get pm's on forum, keep catching myself nearly off topic).

PEACE.

northern lights is one of the most popular indica marijuana strains. it is a satisfying yielder that can finish in over six weeks but if you are looking for a kind of strain that finishes in 6 weeks from sprouting to flowering, grow some autos

Try Sea of seeds, or Oringinal Sensibiall seeds. Sea of seeds, tells you on just about every strain how tall they grow. I just grow mine to 16" to 24" before turning back the clock to 12 12. I only have 48" Hight. Try a white widow X big bud, I think you will like it. Good luck, and happy growing.

Ive been using the site "Mary Jane Strains Bud",Supposedly the largest collection of strains on the web.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast