Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1722 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

speakers in closet question

I saw an old thread while I was sifting through here looking to see what I can improve on in my closet, and I ran across a picture of the top of a closet where the venting system was put and there was ( i swear i saw it hope i didn't just misinterpret the picture lol ) a speaker like the kind used in a car sterio or home stereo system.. what would be the purpose of playing music to your plants ?? just curious wish i would have just posted on that thread about it :/
    Da_Toker Reviewed by Da_Toker on . speakers in closet question I saw an old thread while I was sifting through here looking to see what I can improve on in my closet, and I ran across a picture of the top of a closet where the venting system was put and there was ( i swear i saw it hope i didn't just misinterpret the picture lol ) a speaker like the kind used in a car sterio or home stereo system.. what would be the purpose of playing music to your plants ?? just curious wish i would have just posted on that thread about it :/ Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

speakers in closet question

Many studies have been done on this, and the results seem to point to YES... music does have an apparent effect on plant growth. Here is an article on the subject.. there are many more if you would like to do some research! Cheers!
    The Effect of Music on Plant Growth