Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1541 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Noob with questions!!! NoOb with question?

So, Im 6 (more than 5 for sure) close to 6.5weeks in flowering here are a few details:

-Two 13w cfls for the very bottom

-four 75watt HPs for the top and sides.

-= to about 2,500 Lumins. Miracle Grow soil. IVE NEVER USED NUTES.As I was told the MG would be enough. 4 gal pot. With proper drainage

-Mini fan for circulation. Never gets below 70degrees or higher than 85

-1 plant. Bagseed.first grow
    -From the looks of it I lucked up and DIDNT get a mostly sativa plant, as I see Lots of white hairs.
    ISSUES:

-she, or He....or he she started losing fan leafs by the pairs, just 3 days ago. 3 so far

The tops look very green and healthy, and the only two bud stalks all have white string hairs, and bud is forming, the Fuller ones toward the top. There is also some red in the stem near some of the bottom grow sites as well A LITTLE on some of the tops. I know of most of my previous errors and corrected them Hense the progression of my plant since my last post about it. IS this fan leafs yellowing and falling off normal??

-should I remove any leafs for better light penetration to budding sites??

Keep in mind im not expecting a huge yeild from some badseed sativa. Im trying not to kill this one and maxamize it if I can. (Learning )

She/he is about 4ft tall, I don't want to lose him due to something simple, especially 7 weeks in.
    Any input is appreciated
    Pics below:

SmokeRowSmoke Reviewed by SmokeRowSmoke on . Noob with questions!!! NoOb with question? So, Im 6 (more than 5 for sure) close to 6.5weeks in flowering here are a few details: -Two 13w cfls for the very bottom -four 75watt HPs for the top and sides. -= to about 2,500 Lumins. Miracle Grow soil. IVE NEVER USED NUTES.As I was told the MG would be enough. 4 gal pot. With proper drainage -Mini fan for circulation. Never gets below 70degrees or higher than 85 Rating: 5
    JESUS HAD DREADS....SO SHAKE EM\'!!!! 1LOVE:rastasmoke:

2.   Advertisements

My understanding is if shes buding shes a she not a he

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsexy85
    My understanding is if shes buding shes a she not a he
    I figured that but I wasnt sure....as this was a seed I got from some so called Reggie, though it was some fairly seedless reggie, but that's why I questioned it untilled I saw all of the white hairs. I used one of the seeds to grow because of this reason. Every time I buy Regs from him they never have more than 2 seeds per 1.5 grams. So im hoping to at least get Good Reggie. Since its female, I have no clue what to expect

Ya i ordered seeds cause outta 2 ounces ivgot from shops iv not got a seed

BUMP, BUMP!

looks about 1.5 weeks into flower cycle. if I was you. I would take all 4 of your hps lights and hang them above. This will let your plants fill out more, instead of stretching to the light in 20 different directions.
    You should have a main source from above that is your strongest. (simulates the sun) add more cfl;s to the bottom. personally I would just chop off the lower parts and make clones. or if you get a male use it to make seeds.

don't trim him. let him be just how he is. looks fine. (if he was way bushier then a good haircut can help) if anything trim off dead or dying leaves.

this pic, I had to trim him up, got way way too bushy. but anyhow. your guy looks fine