Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1336 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Yellowish plant. Nice trichomes. Need some advice, please.

Hi everyone,

This baby is 16 weeks old. Around 9 weeks into flowering. Its leaves turned yellow a couple of weeks ago. I tried increasing nutes (N), but leaves are going really bad.

Attachment 294276Attachment 294277Attachment 294278Attachment 294279Attachment 294280Attachment 294281

What do you think? Should I harvest now? or wait a bit longer... Cut the yellow leaves?

Notice the trichomes are mostly cloudy, but no amber yet. This should give an energetic buzz, but maybe a little longer would work nicely.

Thanks for your comments.
    Rofloki Reviewed by Rofloki on . Yellowish plant. Nice trichomes. Need some advice, please. Hi everyone, This baby is 16 weeks old. Around 9 weeks into flowering. Its leaves turned yellow a couple of weeks ago. I tried increasing nutes (N), but leaves are going really bad. 294276294277294278294279294280294281 What do you think? Should I harvest now? or wait a bit longer... Cut the yellow leaves? Notice the trichomes are mostly cloudy, but no amber yet. This should give an energetic buzz, but maybe a little longer would work nicely. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Don't feed it anymore just straight water, it's doing what it's suppose to do it's close to being finished. What do the trichroms look like, clear? amber? cloudy hard to tell from the photos?

Thanks for the advice.

Trichs are mostly cloudy, starting to get amber, a few still clear. Just click on the pics.

Thanks again,

R.

Plant looks like my lilies a couple weeks longer into fall here where I'm at. It's the end of the growing season, seed pods on them are or would be nearly done growing, so leaves are no longer needed (all energy stored in the bulb that is needed). Thus leaves yellow and die off, then the rest of the plant as the seeds scatter.

Your plant is ready for harvest. Nutes wouldn't help anything and may go into the buds and make them taste funny I'm thinking. You CAN keep it as is and allow it to continue to ripen a bit before harvest, but it will start drying itself in a couple weeks either way it looks like. yay for harvest season!

BTW, feel free to cut any fully yellow leaves - the plant doesn't need them anymore. Any green is still being used for energy and growth into the buds.