Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1576 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My first outdoor L.S.T.. 3 weeks into flowering. Concerns.

My outdoor saliva strain is just around 3 weeks into flowering. It's a beast, 14 tops, can't even get my hand around the stock. But here lately a lot of water leaves and other leaves are spotting and some dying at the tips. I've used very little nutes, I believe it's environmental. It's been 94-99 degrees here with 100% humidity! Can anyone verify what I'm thinking is wrong is actually that? Or something else maybe? Not sure on how to put a pic up tho.
    ArkSmoker Reviewed by ArkSmoker on . My first outdoor L.S.T.. 3 weeks into flowering. Concerns. My outdoor saliva strain is just around 3 weeks into flowering. It's a beast, 14 tops, can't even get my hand around the stock. But here lately a lot of water leaves and other leaves are spotting and some dying at the tips. I've used very little nutes, I believe it's environmental. It's been 94-99 degrees here with 100% humidity! Can anyone verify what I'm thinking is wrong is actually that? Or something else maybe? Not sure on how to put a pic up tho. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Welcome
    As long as the new growth and most of the middle growth is healthy I'd guess your plant is doing fine. They can do very well with little or no additional nutrients if the soil is decent. Looking toward seeing your photos. I think you may have to post a certain number first, check out the FAQs.

I have one pic I was able to upload on my profile. It unfortunately doesn't have the problems I mentioned in my opening thread. I started a album but only one pic is going thru. The pic is only about a week and a half old. Check it out.