Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1551 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Branch Growing Into another branch? Someone help please

Hey guys, my first plant turns out to be a female and im completely excited about that, but theres a problem, one of the branches is growing into another one, and i have no idea what to do. Can someone please give me advice?

And in one of the pictures (of just a leaf) the leaves are folding downward, again, i have no idea what this means please anyone help.

thanks everyone! :rastasmoke::rasta:imp:
    Mighty D Young Reviewed by Mighty D Young on . Branch Growing Into another branch? Someone help please Hey guys, my first plant turns out to be a female and im completely excited about that, but theres a problem, one of the branches is growing into another one, and i have no idea what to do. Can someone please give me advice? And in one of the pictures (of just a leaf) the leaves are folding downward, again, i have no idea what this means please anyone help. thanks everyone! :rastasmoke::rasta::pimp: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

For the branches growing close to one another (I'm assuming I read that right - one branch touching the other?), just pull it out of the way! The plant will grow how it wants so it can get the best light it can. If that means some overlap, not a huge deal. You also can use sticks/stakes to tie the branches LIGHTLY to so as they are in the places you want them to be in. Occasionally plants grow wonky and will do something like this, but you can train it to grow how you like.

As for the leaf? It may be just that it's not getting enough light. Possible, but hard to tell. I don't know cannabis too well yet, and i normally grow plants outside and don't worry other than water, bugs, and fungal growths... It may be shedding that leaf to concentrate growth elsewhere, too.

Dude, that is normal. Don't stress. The plant will sort itself out. You don't need to guide it.