Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1617 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Personal Vapes, not much smoke?

I'm new to the vaporizer world, and don't have anybody to ask that has experience, so here I am. I have an ecig that I smoke (5 weeks no cigarettes!), and recently purchased a Mont Dank dry herb attachment from TheVapeCo. I understand the science behind vaping, and that its not "smoke" its vapor and its different. Got it. What I do have a question about is how much smo- err vapor should I be seeing to know I'm getting a good hit and not just herb flavored air? Sometimes there is a small wispy amount of smoke, often like the very last hit of a cashed bowl. Other times i can feel the heat, taste the herb, but blow nothing out afterwards, fresh packed or not. And I'm not holding it in so long that it dissipates in my lungs. Just wondering if there is still active ingredients in the air im inhaling, even when nothing is visible...
    NoLooseNuts Reviewed by NoLooseNuts on . Personal Vapes, not much smoke? I'm new to the vaporizer world, and don't have anybody to ask that has experience, so here I am. I have an ecig that I smoke (5 weeks no cigarettes!), and recently purchased a Mont Dank dry herb attachment from TheVapeCo. I understand the science behind vaping, and that its not "smoke" its vapor and its different. Got it. What I do have a question about is how much smo- err vapor should I be seeing to know I'm getting a good hit and not just herb flavored air? Sometimes there is a small Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

personal vaporizer, oh yeah! it's more like a personal machine. great for medical marijuana users and even those who are not.. using it would also mean saving your lungs from dangers of smoke..you'll be getting a good hit man.. the intensity and the kind of hit will depend on the marijuana strain

I love my personal vaporizer, Arizer Solo vaporizer (I hope it is okay to name that.) I got interested in vaping last year after I got out of the hospital. DH and I smoke outside because of odor, but because of my health this wasn't possible. Winters here in Canada can be cruel! And so I bought a vaporizer. I use it in the house, without any odor, and I know it is a healthy choice. My vape sweet spot is 4. The Arizer turns off after 12 min. My preference is to use it until it turns off, then turn it back on and boost it to 5 to get 2-3 more hits. The finer you grind your herb is best for a vaporizer. It is rechargeable, battery is great. You can take it anywhere. I also have the volcano, but I much prefer my solo. It is personal....oh and I don't have to share. It took me a while to get use to it, in truth I didn't think it was any good. I believe it is a case of patience, sticking with it until you find your sweet spot. I will never go back! When it is done, it looks like ground coffee.

Oh CONGRATULATIONS on the quit smoking!!

If you are not happy with your "vape", i recommend a bong with a hot air gun, i use for 10 years, and it is still great. All you need is a bowl, that is big enough to place the gun in or on it, and a hot air gun with adjustable temperature ( steinel Hl 1910 E ). Just lay 1 pipescreen above the weed and start inhaling before the gun is placed on the bowl ( or the weed could fly away ), thats all. Greates thing i had, cost about 50,- Euro.

You also can vape with fire and some pipescreens above the weed. I made a thread.
    http://boards.cannabis.com/cannabis-...e-300-thc.html