Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1531 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How long should I veg??

This is pineapple Kush almost 4 weeks old. They are about 10" tall. I am using A/N sensi grow in a DWC system. My room height is 7' tall. I would like to get the biggest yeild possible. They are really bushy as you can see from the pics so I dont know how tall they can get. I would like to know how long you guys think I should veg these girls (at least I hope they are girls). That brings another question when can I tell what sex these plants are? I know I can start the flowering stage whenever I want but I want these babys to Thrive so please give me your opinions. Thanks in advance for your opinions and help.Attachment 294145Attachment 294146Attachment 294147Attachment 294148Attachment 294149Attachment 294150
    robbud420 Reviewed by robbud420 on . How long should I veg?? This is pineapple Kush almost 4 weeks old. They are about 10" tall. I am using A/N sensi grow in a DWC system. My room height is 7' tall. I would like to get the biggest yeild possible. They are really bushy as you can see from the pics so I dont know how tall they can get. I would like to know how long you guys think I should veg these girls (at least I hope they are girls). That brings another question when can I tell what sex these plants are? I know I can start the flowering stage whenever Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

How long should I veg??

how many plants, how large are your flowering buckets, how big of an area, how much light do you have?

How long should I veg??

3 plants, one 18 gallon tote "DWC", Room is 8'x6' with 7' ceiling' One 600w MH