Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1481 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

420 Denver 2014

Where can I find info to next years event? I'm flying out the 18 th from Miami staying thru the 22nd. I can't seem to find info about 2014 only this past year.
    babygiraffe Reviewed by babygiraffe on . 420 Denver 2014 Where can I find info to next years event? I'm flying out the 18 th from Miami staying thru the 22nd. I can't seem to find info about 2014 only this past year. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

420 Denver 2014

I just did a dogpile search for colorado cannabis 2014 and the first link listed was this one. :jointsmile: http://boards.cannabis.com/colorado-...ntil-then.html we're famous!

here is another that came up on the first page that looks pretty cool.

Colorado Highlife Tours Fun, Adult Marijuana Tours

I will definitely make the pilgrimage out to the promised land in January, too. not than I'm counting down the days or anything. :rastasmoke:
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

420 Denver 2014

click on setting in the upper left then click general settings on the left towards the bottom and then click show reputation to enable your rep. You are on a high road towards being famous in the cannabis world.
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

420 Denver 2014

ohh, sorry I thought you were new, I just noticed that you've been here about as long as me, you probably know all that stuff already.
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

420 Denver 2014

I will definitely make the pilgrimage out to the promised land in January, too. not than I'm counting down the days or anything. :rastasmoke:[/QUOTE]

From what I've read, long dry spell I'd count the minutes

420 Denver 2014

I can tell you there is no real shortage here. I will say, in the area I am, all the great meds are going to the shops, I can get decent bud, but I've gotten a few bags of crap. Its no so much crap, just a horrible trim job to pull off a few extra ounces. I've found that 4 out of my last 5 pickups. I've had one manicured real good, but its only a mid level sativa, not a great sativa. So... ionno, not dry, but not great, can't wait to start cropping here.