Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1537 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

need help

i have 2 plants and one has been going for 3 weeks and the other for 3 days and they are almost the same size can you tell me what i am doing wrong i water them once a day and spray it 2 times a day is there to much heat it is like 85 degrees in there the top of the box is open and has a hole in the back of the box for air with a fan Attachment 294111Attachment 294112Attachment 294113Attachment 294114
    jlrrlj Reviewed by jlrrlj on . need help i have 2 plants and one has been going for 3 weeks and the other for 3 days and they are almost the same size can you tell me what i am doing wrong i water them once a day and spray it 2 times a day is there to much heat it is like 85 degrees in there the top of the box is open and has a hole in the back of the box for air with a fan 294111294112294113294114 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

need help

What plants? Did you remember to plant the seeds?

Seriously, we need more information to try and help out. Look through the forums for the Plant Problems sub-forum and fill out the A Troubleshooting form! Yay! You know you wanted one!
    Read some of the other information in that forum as well. Good Luck and Welcome!

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook