Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1446 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Chronic and power Africa first time grow under t5 flourecent light

Hey from London, I'm enjoying my new found hobby, I see this as more of a practice grow before I invest in a proper set up in my shed, I'm experimenting with indoor grow and outdoor to see some results, right now I've made a home made box for the inside using wood and fabric and mirrors to give light to the bottom of the plants as I'm only using 1 t5 flourecent light with 4 tubes there 2 months old and put into 12/12 budding process here's some pics

When they were growing chronic on the left power Africa on the right:

Growing:

At 2 months, the tip was burnt very slightly as it got too tall and I had to raise the light as it was touching for 2 days:

The power Africa clones being tested for outdoor grow to experiment under u.k climates:
    Fifis Reviewed by Fifis on . Chronic and power Africa first time grow under t5 flourecent light Hey from London, I'm enjoying my new found hobby, I see this as more of a practice grow before I invest in a proper set up in my shed, I'm experimenting with indoor grow and outdoor to see some results, right now I've made a home made box for the inside using wood and fabric and mirrors to give light to the bottom of the plants as I'm only using 1 t5 flourecent light with 4 tubes there 2 months old and put into 12/12 budding process here's some pics When they were growing chronic on the left Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Chronic and power Africa first time grow under t5 flourecent light

welcome fifis. I'll check out your grow pics later, Bub!