Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1540 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

First grow pix - budly goodness, 8 wks flowering, White Widow & Jack Herer

Don't know if anyone's still reading this thread, but the harvest is in and dried and I did well for a first timer! Got 2 oz. each from Jack Herer and White Widow, and 1.2 oz. from Pineapple Express. The Widow has the best taste of them - very lemony.

Grow no. 2 is proceeding and the babies look great. I have one of each of Cannatonic, Chocolope, Tangerine Dream, and Blue Cheese. Trying to re-veg the WW and PE. PE is coming back, but widow looks really pitiful. I hope she'll grow some new leaves soon. I'd hate to lose her.
    :bonghit: \"Whatever gets you through your life, it\'s alright, alright...\"

Hey girl! I'm still reading, just been waiting for you to post again! Congratulations! Now aren't you proud of yourself!?!? How's the pineapple taste? I love dried pineapples when I have the munchies (along with banana chips), hell, I'd probably get the munchies & eat my damned bud! But if it tastes like the name implys, I have to try it. It'd be cool to come up with one that tastes like pineapple, bananas & coconut, call it trail mix!
    ~~~PEACE!~~~

3.   Advertisements

Hi catbuds! Sorry to be away so long. Actually, the pineapple doesn't taste like pineapple to me. It tastes slightly fruity, but not very strongly. Oh well. It is very uplifting. The Jack Herer is sort of an earthy herbal taste. So my favorite's still the White Widow - or lemon widow, or lemon whateveritis. I can't wait to taste chocolope!
    :bonghit: \"Whatever gets you through your life, it\'s alright, alright...\"

Oh well. I can still dream about breeding 'trail mix', banana, pineapple & coconut! Well maybe its a good thing everything doesn't taste like its name implies. When sour diesel first came around, someone offered me some & I said ough NO! That sounds nasty! Well they ended up smoking it with me a few months later by passing me a bowl & not mentioning what it was till after we smoked it & it's been one of my favorites ever since. I think some breeders should think a little harder before naming their new babies!!! Maybe if they'd named it something like passion fruit I'd have tried it sooner! LOL! Chocolope sounds like it would go really well with coffee!

Hey, Good looking plants! What did you use for soil?

flimflam -- For soil Ocean Forest by Fox Farms.

you seem like the right person to ask this question, i have some plants growing in a pot at my balcony... can you recognize whether they are hemp or marijuana ? here are some pictures .... Postimage.org / gallery - 2013 11 20 21 53 09, 2013 11 20 21 53 15

thanks in advance

Did you grow those under CFL's? I've got a white widow x big bud in it's 5th week. I don't think it will look anything like those in 3 more weeks, but I sure hope so. Beautiful Plants, Really good job.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123