Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1599 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Thinking of bailing in Arizona, 25 mile rule shut me down?

Is New Mexico 420 friendly for a addicted grower? (40 yrs) and his breeding program, I have many strains nobody has seen or used...yet. New Mexico appears grower friendly, I had 5 MMJ patients for two years, Now they are having to pay for ti now ar $65.00 for three grams? Greed here in Arizona..not need for the lower income and those elderly who can't drive 50 miles for what? expensive new meds. for them, when for two years I had them on strains I crossed just for them? I have never charged a dime? PpP
    bobntrish420 Reviewed by bobntrish420 on . Thinking of bailing in Arizona, 25 mile rule shut me down? Is New Mexico 420 friendly for a addicted grower? (40 yrs) and his breeding program, I have many strains nobody has seen or used...yet. New Mexico appears grower friendly, I had 5 MMJ patients for two years, Now they are having to pay for ti now ar $65.00 for three grams? Greed here in Arizona..not need for the lower income and those elderly who can't drive 50 miles for what? expensive new meds. for them, when for two years I had them on strains I crossed just for them? I have never charged a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Thinking of bailing in Arizona, 25 mile rule shut me down?

Quote Originally Posted by bobntrish420
    Is New Mexico 420 friendly

But of course we are. New Mexico is the Poster Child for Medical Cannabis Laws and Guidlines. Now I'm not sure whats going on in Arizona but I would like to hear more and see what it is us New Mexican Medical Cannabis Patients can do to help.. We have a wonderfull Patients Alliance and other Patient Advocacy groups springing up all the time.

Are you considering moveing to New Mexcio? what is it that you are actually looking for?

StonerC. :smokin: