Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1546 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Begginer almost at the end.

some peps say i should get the crop... by the calendar they should stay 2 3 more weeks. were the girls were, there were sun at least 8 h a day. should i take em off? like for good?

2.   Advertisements

guys still wait ur opinions on what to do...

Worth every penny.

But since you're waiting on replies and you do have a couple of issues I'm going to ass-sume a lot of things that I can't see from the photos.

I wouldn't add any kind of nutrients or pest control outside of hydrogen peroxide. I'd trim any of the damaged leaves. Then I would hose down all the buds, either outdoors or sink with a sprayer to remove the worms. Use as much force not to harm the buds. Any place I was still concerned I'd spray with 25% diluted 3% hydrogen peroxide. Remember, when you spray or apply the foliage you can usually choose to either let the run off into the vessel (pot, bag) or prevent the foliar application to enter the root area/grow medium. I would not apply a bug killer to the buds on your plants.

Best of luck, I think you can start with this and then think about harvesting a clean product. It won't take long to get the worms out.

thx alot people. u really helped me. i did harvest and will come out with pictures of buds soon.
    best of luck to u all.

Instead of any kind of bug killer on your bud, dust around the bottom and leaves with diatomaceous earth... that will kill the caterpillars and any other kind of insects and it is non toxic. Just don't inhale it, maybe rinse whatever little is left at harvest before you dry it. I use it to keep my dogs free of fleas and it works on all bugs on my rose bushes.
    It's cheap also. You can find food grade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12