Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1932 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Buying my first percolator bong and I need some help...

My friend broke my bong and so im looking for a new one. My old one was cheep and wasn't nice at all. I want to get a percolator bong but I want one at a good price. If anyone has any recommendations that would be nice. I really one one that has the ice notches at the top too. But just some suggestions would be nice. Im trying to keep it under $100.

Also I found this sight that has some great deals but Im unsure about it. Has anyone ever ordered off of univacgroup?
    GreenCandyJane Reviewed by GreenCandyJane on . Buying my first percolator bong and I need some help... My friend broke my bong and so im looking for a new one. My old one was cheep and wasn't nice at all. I want to get a percolator bong but I want one at a good price. If anyone has any recommendations that would be nice. I really one one that has the ice notches at the top too. But just some suggestions would be nice. Im trying to keep it under $100. Also I found this sight that has some great deals but Im unsure about it. Has anyone ever ordered off of univacgroup? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Buying my first percolator bong and I need some help...

NO, but I have order from GrassyCity. Good luck, and happy growing.