Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1884 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Please help - not sure how to correct this

I have several plants that are showing yellow. When it happened to the first one, I thought nute burn. Not so sure now, as several are showing the same symptoms. These plants have been through so much this summer, into bud too early, back to veg., heat stress, and now showing flowers and luscious green growth. Please advise, I am so exhausted and frustrated I am not sure if I can go through any more. Attachment 293959
    2bfree Reviewed by 2bfree on . Please help - not sure how to correct this I have several plants that are showing yellow. When it happened to the first one, I thought nute burn. Not so sure now, as several are showing the same symptoms. These plants have been through so much this summer, into bud too early, back to veg., heat stress, and now showing flowers and luscious green growth. Please advise, I am so exhausted and frustrated I am not sure if I can go through any more. :confused: 293959 Rating: 5
    \"If I traveled to the end of the rainbow as Dame Fortune did intend, Murphy would be there to tell me the pot\'s at the other end.\" - Ed Koch

2.   Advertisements

beginning stages of nitrogen deficiency me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by low_rdr
    beginning stages of nitrogen deficiency me thinks.
    Something to work with! I can't thank you enough. :thumbsup:
    \"If I traveled to the end of the rainbow as Dame Fortune did intend, Murphy would be there to tell me the pot\'s at the other end.\" - Ed Koch