Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1612 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

first grow ever i need advise, ppl help me out here :) i just addet some pics :)

so im almost ready to move my pants in the their new home what do you guys think was this a waist of my money and time ? or worth it ?
    i did buy led light the other day and are ready for my babys almost :thumbsup: ps plz give me some feed back
    thenewgrow Reviewed by thenewgrow on . first grow ever i need advise, ppl help me out here :) i just addet some pics :) so im almost ready to move my pants in the their new home :) what do you guys think :) was this a waist of my money and time ? or worth it ? i did buy led light the other day and are ready for my babys almost :) :thumbsup: ps plz give me some feed back :) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

first grow ever i need advise, ppl help me out here :) i just addet some pics :)

Welcome.
    The seedlings look very healthy. Give them plenty of light (at least 16 hrs/day), keep the temps over the plants under 80ĀŗF. What kind of seed are they?

hey thanks good to hear they are healthy right now i give them 18 hrs of light 6 of and i think the temp is around 80ĀŗF,
    the first is a Bubbelicious (Bubble Gum) the secent is a Onyx i dont know much about Onyx if you know something about this let me know man and thanks for given me the welcome I hope you will follow me and give me advice on the road

hey i just find out onyx is a mix of ak47 x white russia x diesel and its a Auto flower indica/sativa hybrid does that mean i cant grow them together ?

365 has seen the page and only 1 Replie come on guys i need some support or at least tell me what you guys think about it

Attachment 294047Attachment 294048 are they ready to cut the top of to get 2 colas

so i did just go ahead and brught a new light 400 watt hps and a mh bulb to and some new vent fans 4" + carbon filtre. do you think thats good enough to vent the closset or do i need to buy more for venting it probberly ? i realy dont wona burn the house down so tell me guys is a 4" inline fan good enough ? for 400 watt hps/mh ?

so i did just take a pic how are they doing ? Attachment 294158Attachment 294159

really, really nice.

I grow way primitive style, one big action fan and one small exhaust fan, no filter... Your area is spotless and well ventilated and obviously well tended. And a container/stealth grow to boots.

hey man thx I just want i get results on my first grow becors then i get motivation to get the next grow better you know ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast