Quote Originally Posted by thenewgrow
hey evilcartman my exhaust goes out my window and the cfm is 105.10CFM that is allot i think dont you i think the problem lies in the intake ? but dont know i have only 1 bathroom fan to suck air in the closet and i am thinking about placing 1 bathroom intake more to the closet do you think that wil help so they get more cold air inside the closet ?`thanks allot for you will try to help me with the problem
Honestly, the fan is pretty weak. They are rated in a best-case scenario. Add all the flex duct and a couple of bends and it might push about half that. Is it the white cylinder in the pic? What is it, an axial duct-booster?
IMO You need more exhaust airflow to properly run a 400 in there.

One thing that might help a little with the canopy temp. Move that little fan on the wall a little lower, and blow up at the light, through the plants. It won't work magic, but it can help aid the natural heat convection. In such a small space, with marginal airflow, it's usually best not to stir the air much. Better to get a smooth flow like a chimney, up and out.

Quote Originally Posted by thenewgrow
do you think it will help to constantly recycling the room air through the closet? i think it will be hotter and hotter then but i dont know
Haha, no, just askin' to make sure that's not what you were doin'!