Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1653 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

first grow ever i need advise, ppl help me out here :) i just addet some pics :)

Quote Originally Posted by thenewgrow
    hey evilcartman my exhaust goes out my window and the cfm is 105.10CFM that is allot i think dont you i think the problem lies in the intake ? but dont know i have only 1 bathroom fan to suck air in the closet and i am thinking about placing 1 bathroom intake more to the closet do you think that wil help so they get more cold air inside the closet ?`thanks allot for you will try to help me with the problem
    Honestly, the fan is pretty weak. They are rated in a best-case scenario. Add all the flex duct and a couple of bends and it might push about half that. Is it the white cylinder in the pic? What is it, an axial duct-booster?
    IMO You need more exhaust airflow to properly run a 400 in there.

One thing that might help a little with the canopy temp. Move that little fan on the wall a little lower, and blow up at the light, through the plants. It won't work magic, but it can help aid the natural heat convection. In such a small space, with marginal airflow, it's usually best not to stir the air much. Better to get a smooth flow like a chimney, up and out.

Quote Originally Posted by thenewgrow
    do you think it will help to constantly recycling the room air through the closet? i think it will be hotter and hotter then but i dont know
    Haha, no, just askin' to make sure that's not what you were doin'!

first grow ever i need advise, ppl help me out here :) i just addet some pics :)

lol i got told that a 60 cfm was enough to exhaust :/ but i bought a bigger yes its the with duct-booster it that a shitty fan ?
    can i just blow air right on the bulb with the fan ?

3.   Advertisements

Attachment 294475Attachment 294476 they are loking good i think what do you guys think 2 day in flowering

do you guys spray your plants with water ? and what does it help with ?

so today was my mother wake me up at 9am so I could reach and move the light right up but she chose and wait for 3 hours after the light was turned on and my plants were burned at the top they are 10 days into flowering can I tops them or it too late?

so they are doing great but they are growing to the sky i dont know what to do 1 of them are 2 inces away from my 400watt hps and are starting to get burn marks at the lef's at the top and im afraid that the cola wil get hurt by the lamp can i tire it down ? or some thing ? Attachment 294785Attachment 294786Attachment 294787Attachment 294788

Yeah man, tie it down. 400 watts gets pretty hot. Using cell ph, so I can't see much in pics, but it looks like only leaves are burned. Let it go, & if it (leaves) die, they will fall off on their own. If bud got scorched, the scorched part will stop growing, but will continue to grow from around it (unless its badly burned, but if so, still dont cut it), so leave that alone too. But by all means, bend & tie away from thoes hot lights. Spray misting raises humidity, helps slow transpiration. Is your grow room air dry or moist. Plans like humidity, but too much in an enclosed space can encourage disease. Looking good. I wouldn't sweat the scortch. It happens.~~~~~~~~PEACE!~~~~~~~~~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast