Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1552 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

first grow ever i need advise, ppl help me out here :) i just addet some pics :)

so the plants are growing faster then ever that's good but one of the lef's are started to look realy strange :/ i dont know what's going on

2.   Advertisements

first grow ever i need advise, ppl help me out here :) i just addet some pics :)

i rely need help guys this is not a joke at all. my 400 watt hps is almost burning my house now i think i need some help for the vent for it i need to sit with sun glasses in my home becors i need to have the door open to my grow closet and that light is so burning in the eyes so this is my last try if you guys cant help me i wil shut down my grow and cut the plants down. :'(

Attachment 294397Attachment 294398

help out guys its still to hot :/ what can i do it goes to 85-90 F with the door open :/ will it help with 2 intake ?

More air, freeze milk jug full of water or two set in there.

freeze milk jug full of water does that work ?

Set it between the plants during heat, when light is on

Have worked with some that like dry ice, cold plus co2 boost

thx man i will try that to night

Quote Originally Posted by thenewgrow
    help out guys its still to hot :/ what can i do it goes to 85-90 F with the door open :/ will it help with 2 intake ?
    Where are you exhausting to? Concentrate more on the exhaust side, trying to force-feed more air without adequate exhaust is a losing battle.
    What are the flow rates of the fans you are using? (intake/exhaust)
    Are you trying to do this enclosed within the bedroom, constantly recycling the room air through the closet?

hey evilcartman my exhaust goes out my window and the cfm is 105.10CFM that is allot i think dont you i think the problem lies in the intake ? but dont know i have only 1 bathroom fan to suck air in the closet and i am thinking about placing 1 bathroom intake more to the closet do you think that wil help so they get more cold air inside the closet ?`thanks allot for you will try to help me with the problem

do you think it will help to constantly recycling the room air through the closet? i think it will be hotter and hotter then but i dont know

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast