My friend and I were going to a concert and we decided to smoke before going so we smoked in his car and left. He had a couple joints left and I had a few grams on me that were mine. When we got to the concert they were having random searches and basically we got caught. I'm pretty sure I'm just being charged with the couple of grams I had on me so they wrote down my info and gave me a ticket. I have court in a month and I was just wondering if you can tell me what I'll be dealing with. This is my first offense and my first time going to court so I don't really know what to do. I'm 18 and I live in New York by the way.
oStrummy Reviewed by oStrummy on . Unlawful Possession in NY My friend and I were going to a concert and we decided to smoke before going so we smoked in his car and left. He had a couple joints left and I had a few grams on me that were mine. When we got to the concert they were having random searches and basically we got caught. I'm pretty sure I'm just being charged with the couple of grams I had on me so they wrote down my info and gave me a ticket. I have court in a month and I was just wondering if you can tell me what I'll be dealing with. This is Rating: 5