Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1307 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Second problem... (pics)

Ezy all

Firstly I'll point out I'm a total rookie with this so bare with me...

I found 7 seeds in an 8th, so stuck them all on damp bog roll in a coffee tin and kept them indoors, out of the seeds that germinated and I then planted into yogurt pots and seedling soil, one remains...

Since then I've potted this up into a big pot and put good quality compost in.

I was very lucky because as soon as they went outside the good weather started right on que! I was really chuffed about that, so this one remaining plant has been getting all this lovly weather.

I encounterd one problem rather early on, and this was black marks on the leafs, I worked this out of be a phosphorus deficiency, so I went to the local garden centre and bought some Mircle grow fruit and veg food in a brown bag (the solid granuals type) Sure enough, after feeding the new leaves that came are very healthy, so it looks like I've cracked that problem.

After reading alot on the internet I gave the plant half the recomended dose on the packet (1/2 closed handful) and I intend to repeat this 4 times during growing (so little but slightly more often than stated on the packet)

Now I've come home to find a new problem with my plant and this time I can't find a simple answer... hope some of you guys can help!

Attachment 293864Attachment 293865Attachment 293866

Alot of the posts I've read surjest it too be something like mites, but I've looked under all the leaves and cant find anything, no cobb webs either! The trouble with this as well is... its not all something eating it, these holes look like they start with light brown marks and it develops in too holes...

Really hoping I can rescue it, because its the only one left now and its doing really well apart from this...
    Thanks for looking guys!
    Muddyspud Reviewed by Muddyspud on . Second problem... (pics) Ezy all :) Firstly I'll point out I'm a total rookie with this so bare with me... I found 7 seeds in an 8th, so stuck them all on damp bog roll in a coffee tin and kept them indoors, out of the seeds that germinated and I then planted into yogurt pots and seedling soil, one remains... Since then I've potted this up into a big pot and put good quality compost in. I was very lucky because as soon as they went outside the good weather started right on que! I was really chuffed about Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Second problem... (pics)

Noone have any ideas? I'ed really appreciate any help anyone can offer