Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1606 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How did this happen or more importantly should I remove it? Seeds on a lady

I'm beginning the 11 week in the flowering stage. All is fine but I noticed on one upper branch a little pod of seeds were forming. How did that happen when there are no males in sight! Should I clip it off or will it cause stress. I don't know if there's pollen inside the pod but they sure look like seeds. Going this far I wouldn't want to loose the young lady. Comments?
    lulu64 Reviewed by lulu64 on . How did this happen or more importantly should I remove it? Seeds on a lady I'm beginning the 11 week in the flowering stage. All is fine but I noticed on one upper branch a little pod of seeds were forming. How did that happen when there are no males in sight! Should I clip it off or will it cause stress. I don't know if there's pollen inside the pod but they sure look like seeds. Going this far I wouldn't want to loose the young lady. Comments? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Sounds like it hermied...no need for males when a plant hermies....it's proverbial go f yourself

What strain are you growing that takes 11 weeks in bloom..I've seen plants do this when left in bloom too long...the seeds usually aren't viable

There are dozens upon dozens of sativas that are 12-16 weeks of bloom. Chances are you just had a stress induced hermie, the seeds should be feminized (although unstable) and viable.

Use the pollem from the strest out plant to make seeds on another femail plant. That is how they make ferminize seeds.