Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Power outage/smell question

To those of you that need/use a exhaust/venting system here is my question. During "budding" when the smell increases, have you ever lost power for a few hours? My question is when that skunky/pine smell is becoming pungent and is being exhausted through the vent and power goes out for 3 hrs (for example) can it permeate the house or area with smell? Could one put baking soda or something to lower the smell in the growroom to buy time?
    ScottNM Reviewed by ScottNM on . Power outage/smell question To those of you that need/use a exhaust/venting system here is my question. During "budding" when the smell increases, have you ever lost power for a few hours? My question is when that skunky/pine smell is becoming pungent and is being exhausted through the vent and power goes out for 3 hrs (for example) can it permeate the house or area with smell? Could one put baking soda or something to lower the smell in the growroom to buy time? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

If you were to loose power for a while the smell would very likely permeate an entire house. Baking soda does nothing to decrease plant odors. The best option is getting a high capacity UPS to run the extraction fan when the power goes out.

i think you dident think while you ask this question :/ while its in budding/flower face 12/12 light so no vent in the room/tent while the lights are off and all ppl dont say my home smell just get the room selde propperly and have a carbon filtre at the ex fan ? was that a awenser ? but what do i know just what i have read and what¨s me to in video¨s .