Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1523 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red cup grows

What's up everyone,
    I have noticed a lot of people using plastic red cups for their grows and getting plants about 2ft tall. I have limited space and this would work perfect for me. I was wondering what the trick was , how you can get such big plants in such a small grow medium. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!!
    caligrown11 Reviewed by caligrown11 on . Red cup grows What's up everyone, I have noticed a lot of people using plastic red cups for their grows and getting plants about 2ft tall. I have limited space and this would work perfect for me. I was wondering what the trick was , how you can get such big plants in such a small grow medium. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Red cup grows

Most use the red cups for seedlings and transplant into larger containers so the plant can grow more roots and then it can produce more flowers, not much roots equal not much bud.....the law of growing.

Red cup grows

It can be done...but, they have to be watered every 12 hours. :wtf4:

Red cup grows

Bro, you do understand the it doesn't matter which "color" that one uses, it's about keeping the tender young root system from the sun/bright lights, yea? Can use black, blue or purple if ya wish, just use a dark color that keeps the suns rays from entering. Dutch, how in the world are you doing that in a 8-12 oz cup? :wtf:,!! magician-esq Peace

:thumbsup:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Red cup grows

Quote Originally Posted by Esteban1
    Bro, you do understand the it doesn't matter which "color" that one uses, it's about keeping the tender young root system from the sun/bright lights, yea?
    :thumbsup:
    Haha, I think it's a long-running joke on the forum.... MUST use red!!!
    I wish RH hadn't gone down, I had some pics there of some 3-4 footers in the red 16 oz cups, they would go limp constantly. I didn't plan it that way, just didn't have space to put the darn things anywhere.

Red cup grows

personally...I prefer blue cups imp:...no trim, no fim

Red cup grows

Photoshopped....... C'mon!

:wtf:
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

Red cup grows

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Pimp
    It can be done...but, they have to be watered every 12 hours. :wtf4:
    Thats the trick? Just watering every 12 hours? How does that train the plant to grow taller with limited space for roots.

Red cup grows

I thought I'd drop .02 on everyone... I started a 20oz red tumbler hydro grow

I'll probably end up switching it over if its the pheno I want, but hey, I might grow it out just for shits and giggles

Red cup grows

Quote Originally Posted by low_rdr
    I thought I'd drop .02 on everyone... I started a 20oz red tumbler hydro grow

I'll probably end up switching it over if its the pheno I want, but hey, I might grow it out just for shits and giggles
    I did it in 24 oz big gulp cups with soil, the clones were veg'd for two weeks then put in the flower chamber they were fed every day I was surprised by the amount they put out a bud on a stick. Too much work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast