Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1481 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Outdoor beginners guide

I spent a while writing this guide for some facebook friends of mine. I was going to post it here but I would have to go through and take out all the links to certain products and product information.

My question is would the moderators kill my post if I linked to the article through this forum? My post would not contain any hot links but the page you would be lead to would have such hot links.

I would like to be able to get some feedback on this ever expanding text. I would go through and edit out all the links if you guys think it would help anyone.
    built2spill Reviewed by built2spill on . Outdoor beginners guide I spent a while writing this guide for some facebook friends of mine. I was going to post it here but I would have to go through and take out all the links to certain products and product information. My question is would the moderators kill my post if I linked to the article through this forum? My post would not contain any hot links but the page you would be lead to would have such hot links. I would like to be able to get some feedback on this ever expanding text. I would go through Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Outdoor beginners guide

I got in trouble for posting links to informational sites so it's not a good idea it would probably be OK if you just put the address in so if someone was interested they could cut and paste to get there just no hot links.

Outdoor beginners guide

Thanks Lipps, I kinda figured that so I wanted to ask first. Well this is the address if anyone would like to read it.
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/johnn...36504943028174

If It gets killed I apologize in advance.