Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1594 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Innokin itaste SVD

I have been a cigarette smoker since my early teens by the time I saw 2 family members die of lung cancers and learned of the health consequences I was addicted. I tried the pills from the DR SSRI's which were useless, cold turkey worked for a while but I couldn't be around a smoker without wanting to smoke, the little blu and sinless smoke devices they suck as soon as I put them down I wanted a real cigarette!!

I recently had a physical and I asked the doc to order a CT scan of my lungs and after explaining my smoking past he agreed. The test was done in the first week of July and the results showed no permanent damage and otherwise was unremarkable (maybe a little too much mucus). When I received the great news I made up my mind to quit for good and started looking for substitutes. I hoped the e-cigs had gotten better and they had. I saw puff counters, bluetooth equipped etc... I work construction so I needed one to be durable not fancy and this is the winner in my book.

The Innokin itaste SVD.

Attachment 293714Attachment 293715

I haven't had a cigarette since I purchased it!!!!! However I do have a battery recommendation. It came with IMHO a useless battery (most stores put together a "kit" and include it inside since it doesn't come factory equipped just ask to sub it) it's a 18650 and after you unbox it you read this...

Attachment 293716Attachment 293717

So I went back (good thing it's only a 100 mile round trip) to get some 18350's, some weaker ejuice, and PG/VG base with an extra tank for an experiment. Also here's a copy of the battery cost and unit cost it's cropped because it had some personal info on it.

Attachment 293718

I put out my last cancer stick as I was walking up to the store and haven't had one since. It's been 1 week tobacco free!!! I've already saved $50 on not buying a carton the other day and at a pack a day the savings are gonna start piling up. I smell upgrades to the growing equipment coming soon!!!
    Dabs4all Reviewed by Dabs4all on . Innokin itaste SVD I have been a cigarette smoker since my early teens by the time I saw 2 family members die of lung cancers and learned of the health consequences I was addicted. I tried the pills from the DR SSRI's which were useless, cold turkey worked for a while but I couldn't be around a smoker without wanting to smoke, the little blu and sinless smoke devices they suck as soon as I put them down I wanted a real cigarette!! I recently had a physical and I asked the doc to order a CT scan of my lungs Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Innokin itaste SVD

With the extra tank I used the PG/VG base to mix with some refined CO2 oil. I placed the CO2 oil in a shot glass in the oven on 150F for a few (long enough to melt down) then mixed the PG/VG in about 50/50 stirred it and sucked it back up into the syringe then into the tank. It worked good enough on the first run for me to keep experimenting with different mix ratios and oils/ambers. While it doesn't produce as much "smoke" as the ejuice alone (which is my benchmark) it does work.

Innokin itaste SVD

I started using 1ml of everclear to 1 gram of wax or shatter and putting it directly into the tank. It works way better that the PG/VG mix. Also still tobacco and nicotine free!!!

Innokin itaste SVD

I know exactly where you are coming from Dabs4all. This is really good news. I experienced the same as you. I started off with a pen e-cigg and quit smoking for the first time in 30 years. I fell so much better, my lungs are 100% better.

The SVD is an awesome product for the price too. Can't be beat in my opinion. Especially referring to e-cannabis oil. There is one downside to the SVD, well not really the SVD, but the iClear30 attachment. With the thick metal tip for some reason it seems to alter sweet flavors. I found it difficult to use with my preferred e-cigg oil. That kind of bummed me out because it is my favorite attachment. No downside whatsoever though when it comes to vaping concentrated cannabis oil. It may be the best in the world in my opinion. With the SVD having 510 and eGo threads, you can add almost any attachment to it.

Let me help you out a little. Screw the PG/VG mixture and forget about the alcohol. You can have a much better product than that. Just put your concentrate in a small metal cup and place it on a coffee mug warmer until it melts. Quickly add some PG USP medical food grade (you can get this at your average e-cigg shop) sometimes it is called Kosher PG USP. Mix it well and quickly remove the cup from the warmer. Now you have e-cannabis oil. It vapes way better. That is all I use now. I don't combust anything anymore.

Another tip: For on the go, I really love my pen vape. My pen vape is the eGo C Twist 650mah Variable Voltage battery and I attach an innokin iClear16 dual heating element. Much like the iClear30 from the SVD. Actually, you can swap them if you prefer. I am not sure which I like better yet. Either way a great product for e-ciggs or e-cannabis.

VG is no good for e-cannabis. It does not mix and serves no purpose. Your concentrate replaces the VG in a sense. All you need to do is add PG. Be sure to use PG USP medical/food grade.

Here is my SVD and more.
    Attachment 296086Attachment 296087Attachment 296088Attachment 296082Attachment 296083Attachment 296084Attachment 296085

Not trying to hijack your thread. I just love this product and what it is capable of. I must say the SVD has offered me the best vaping experience I have ever received from cannabis.

All of the pictures are with e-cannabis oil only. No pictures contain e-cigarette oils.

Innokin itaste SVD

Just tried a non-decarbed concentrate for the first time in a vaporizer.

This is my first attempt at making QWISO hash. It was a triple frozen extraction. I only made a small amount to test in the vaporizer. I am very impressed and I think I might like it better than RSO for vaping. It is more of an instant buzz. The picture with the latest High Times magazine with their review of 32 different vaporizers, in my opinion, the Innokin SVD and their iClear30 and iClear16 are far better than any vaporizer they reviewed.

I mixed the QWISO with PG USP before putting it into my vaporizer tank. The hit is super smooth, nice expando, and tastes great. It could provide quality medicinal effects too. I think I'm hooked! I like QWISO now that I have tried it. Next time I make it I will put more effort into it now that I am confident it works great in my vaporizer.

Attachment 296166Attachment 296165Attachment 296164Attachment 296163Attachment 296167

Innokin itaste SVD

Back to hijacking the thread! LOL

I am enjoying my SVD beyond belief. I thought I would share some of the newest items available for your Superior Vaping Device!

I heard about some newly released products and just had to try them! I don't have a long term opinion of them yet, but I do have a first impression opinion.

They are all fantastic!! These new products are all bottom fed dual coil units. The bottom fed devices not only improves your hit, but gravity is working for you instead of against you. I am sure, like most things, the negative sides will show their ugly faces soon. Either way, first impression, they are the whoop!

The innokin iClear 16b is larger than the standard iClear 16. I don't think it is a good replacement for a pen vape though, more so for e-ciggs. Also, it is much heavier, but it does deliver the most tasty hit. I did not get to choose the color since they are so new. They sent me a wood grain looking one. It has a window so you can see the oil level, which is pretty cool. I was surprised that it comes with eGo threads instead of 510 threads. A lot of APV vaporizers do accept the eGo threads, but I have heard many complaints of them not working well with eGo carts. Fortunately, with the SVD, I have not heard those complaints. The iClear 16b attached and worked just fine with my SVD and eGo C Twist batteries. Cool product.
    Attachment 297320

Next we have an innokin iClear 30b a dual coil bottom fed unit vs. the KangerTech Pro Tank 3 also dual coil bottom fed unit. First impression, each are awesome. They both seem great, but are quite different from each other. I like how the 30b has coils that criss cross, I prefer that. It is a little larger and heavier than the Pro Tank 3. The Pro Tank 3 coils are stacked on top of each other. The feature I like most about the Pro Tank 3, besides its good looks, is that it has a standard drip tip. I can just pull the tip out and pop in one of my custom blown glass tips. This has a big effect on the flavor. The removable drip tip is a very good feature which offers many options of tips to use. So far I can't decide which I like better.
    Attachment 297321

I used the same oil with all three units.
    Attachment 297322

Just thought I'd share a bit more info.

Happy Oiling Ya'll!! :thumbsup:

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook