Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

CNN to host "Weed" documentary on Sunday night, August 11th, at 8 PM ET

It would appear that the good doctor has quite an axe to grind.

Weeze
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

2.   Advertisements

That Riggs is living in the past and still believes all the "One Sided" studies run by you federal Gov. The fed is good at playing this game, heck they get us into wars using false information and negative propaganda. These people need to get a clue, what cannabis did for that little girl is nothing short of a miracle and I hope she continues to live with the same quality of life she has gained as a direct result of her use of cannabis as medicine.

I have been smoking for nearly 30 years and I can say none of her arguments hold true, with me at least. Here's to 30 more!

Quote Originally Posted by built2spill
    That Riggs is living in the past and still believes all the "One Sided" studies run by you federal Gov. The fed is good at playing this game, heck they get us into wars using false information and negative propaganda. These people need to get a clue, what cannabis did for that little girl is nothing short of a miracle and I hope she continues to live with the same quality of life she has gained as a direct result of her use of cannabis as medicine.

I have been smoking for nearly 30 years and I can say none of her arguments hold true, with me at least. Here's to 30 more!
    I agree! There always has to be a cons to go with pros. I think that doctor should take a second look at that girl's miracle. I think the doctor has been in closet with the government too long. This is 21st century and wake up! Time has changed.

Just a reminder;"Weed" on CNN tonight at 10 PM ET/9 PM CT time. Don't forget to set your DVR if you cannot view it tonight.

In case you missed it, you need not to worry. You can view it on youtube anytime here commercial free, Enjoy!

Dr Sanjay Gupta's CNN Special "WEED" - YouTube

And I didn't know about this one, my bad. Morgan Spurlock, the Inside Man on CNN was broadcasted right after "Weed." Morgan Spurlock went behind the scene of signing up for MMJ.

Morgan Spurlock Inside Man on medical marijuana full episode - YouTube

hello. thanks for the "you tube" link. whatever his motivation, I am grateful he came out publicly for medical cannabis. too many doctors still do not believe cannabis use is anything but mind rot. doctors have some superiority concept about their mental areas, and seemingly are of the opinion that A:hippy:bnormal development in their cognitive realm, would result in deficient performance, bordering on bad practice. with all the quacks out there, the squares really need to come out of their safe corridors, and expand their human parameters. getting high is not only a scientific explanation, but a safely different experience- without the ramifications of prescribed narcotics. of all the things getting high does to people, it does not harm them. more doctors need to be respectful of their patients' experiences. that we even need doctors to use this medication is a sadness clouding our society. Dr. Sanjay is the latest ray of sunlight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12