Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1701 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Different county, same state. Can I use MMJ card I have already?

Hello fellow stoners
    Here's the deal ; I have just arrived today in San Francisco and I am planning to buy some of that good stuff from the Bay, legally. The thing is I already have a MMJ card issued in Los Angeles county so I was wondering if I could just walk in one of the dispensaries in SF and use this card or do i have to get another one from a licensed doctor here in SF before I can buy anything here?
    Pardon my ignorance on this but I never had to buy any weed outside of L.A. so far, my guess would be that I can use the card I already have but I'm not completely sure.
    Any helpful answers are welcomed.
    Stay High my friends.
    :stoned:
    Michael2 Reviewed by Michael2 on . Different county, same state. Can I use MMJ card I have already? Hello fellow stoners Here's the deal ; I have just arrived today in San Francisco and I am planning to buy some of that good stuff from the Bay, legally. The thing is I already have a MMJ card issued in Los Angeles county so I was wondering if I could just walk in one of the dispensaries in SF and use this card or do i have to get another one from a licensed doctor here in SF before I can buy anything here? Pardon my ignorance on this but I never had to buy any weed outside of L.A. so far, my Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Different county, same state. Can I use MMJ card I have already?

Your card is good all over the state.