Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1527 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home-Made Mix VS Bottled Fertilizers

testing the runoff will show the pH of the soil decently.

But, I personally am one to not worry about it unless it looks like there may be a problem - it you watch carefully every day to see how they are reacting, you should be able to catch things quickly. i.g, I just found a white tip on ONE leaf on ONE plant out of 10. It may mean nothing, but it MAY mean that we have nitrogen deficiency - likely from high pH. Because my water is 7.2 normally, I have to make sure I watch carefully for these things. Tight money this time keeps me from having the correcter additives and testing kit, but I'll likely be doing so myself next time. I watch the plants closely instead.

Again, I'm totally new on cannabis, although I've gardened for awhile outside.

Oh, and plants ALWAYS can become root bound, but if you are doing a rather quick grow it shouldnt be too bad normally I THINK!

2.   Advertisements

Update... They are a few days into flowering now. One of the plants is kind of stunted and looks a lighter green than the rest, (the small one on one of the galon pots) so I'm wondering if I should give it a more concentrated dose of fertilizer or just give it time? Could it be that it's just naturally lighter even if I took it out of the same bag of buds?

There are occasional runts or slow growers of any species - it's quite possible this one is one of them. What difference is this one versus the others? What age is it versus the others? Those answers may be what's going on with it, but likely if you wait everything will be fine.

So one of the small ones was kinda stressed and hermied so I planted it outdoors.

Then I got 2 females I just transplanted to bigger pots and what I think looks like a male... Im not sure tho...

Are these male flowers or just budding leaves?

Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12