Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1697 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Going back to Indoor -- Advice + input on setup

your welcome. my head hurts.

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    I think for part of this I'd have to dis-agree. With 5 plants and a 400watt I yielded just under 3/4 of a lb. Now with with 6-8 plants and a 600watt would I not be able to pull a lb with 6 weeks of veg? The 400watt grow I did only veg'd for 4 weeks and flipped 12/12. It had the most generic walmart nutrients, this time I'm using FoxFarm line and much bigger pot sizes. Not to mention I'm scrogging all these girlies as well.

Anyway, thanks for the input!

Up above you said you did that with a 600w light. Anyway... I can pull 1+ pounds from a 400w light, your asking seasoned vets what they can do, not the average. I can promise you that I can pull 1+ from a 250w HPS, it might be in veg for 5 months, but I can do it. Shovel was trying to give you ways to estimate yeilds and decrease veg time. You can veg 6 plants for 6 weeks and produce a pound or so, or you can veg 15 plants for 2-3 weeks and produce a pound or so, alternatively, you can veg 2 plants for 10-14 weeks and produce over a pound.

Its about how you grow. Lighting is important, but there are SOOO many variables in growing, there is no 'best way'. The way that produces the best results for me, probably won't produce the same results for you. Why? Because I've learned and adapted from my previous experience to mix in methods that work flawlessly together. You can't teach experience, you can only gain experience through trial and error.

Good luck!

Joel, I just don't get it & tell me if i'm wrong. You come to this forum seeking advise yet you object to professional opinions? One shouldn't seek advice if they aren't willing to learn, yes/no? Possibly just blog about your continued success & now My Head is hurting lol.

♨ Gett'n hot around here ♨
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

♨ Gett'n hot around here ♨[/QUOTE]
    Most be the lights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12