Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1453 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Weird shaped leaves on my baby. Whats wrong?

Hey everybody i just have a quick question, i have 2 babies that are a week old and one of them is doing fine. But the other has weird shaped leaves like something went wrong in germination. What do u guys think? I just thought that maybe its pure Indica, but idk lol:rastasmoke: :rasta:
    Mighty D Young Reviewed by Mighty D Young on . Weird shaped leaves on my baby. Whats wrong? Hey everybody i just have a quick question, i have 2 babies that are a week old and one of them is doing fine. But the other has weird shaped leaves like something went wrong in germination. What do u guys think? I just thought that maybe its pure Indica, but idk lol:rastasmoke: :rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Let them grow some, and get some fan leaves on them, then you'll have a pretty good idea what ya got. yes, there are defective seeds, just like defective people and it leads to defective pot. If it lags way behind, yank it and clone from the good one.

Quote Originally Posted by TANKJR
    Let them grow some, and get some fan leaves on them, then you'll have a pretty good idea what ya got. yes, there are defective seeds, just like defective people and it leads to defective pot. If it lags way behind, yank it and clone from the good one.
    Now look at it :0
    Attachment 293706

Don't over-water! Let them nearly dry out before watering. And check the Ph of the soil and mix water to compensate to get around 6.5 to 6.8 soil. No nutes at all yet. They will thank you later! Proper Ph is one of the greatest keys to growing great weed. Next time, don't use white cups for seedlings...use a dark color or black them out with markers or tape.