Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1675 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

BC SeedKing/calimist

Well,I wanted to know if anyone out there has grown this breed. I have 3 babies,sex unknown at this time,they are at the 12 day mark and are about 3" tall.Any input would be welcome.
    Tomadashi Reviewed by Tomadashi on . BC SeedKing/calimist Well,I wanted to know if anyone out there has grown this breed. I have 3 babies,sex unknown at this time,they are at the 12 day mark and are about 3" tall.Any input would be welcome.:) Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

BC SeedKing/calimist

Well-clipped and cured-2 plants were male and the 3rd a pitiful, scraggly thing that barely produced a half oz. But-having had one hit of this last night I can honestly say-the best I have ever smoked. Zero couch lock, super heady, clear and long lasting. Very-very smooth smoking-love it. Will I do this one again-still have 12 seeds so I will.

BC SeedKing/calimist

At least the hit made up completely for the lack of buds volume. Ain't a bad thing. So you want to grw same strain again or would like to add another to your line up? BY the way, MJ Seeds Canada also has CaliMist I just dunno if it's the same.

BC SeedKing/calimist

Sam-I am definitely growing the same again-I also have seeds for g13 haze and supersilver haze-the G13 is a really nice head high and eassy to grow.The silverhaze hasn't finished yet but it looks really good so far.I am leaning towards the calimist even thou the yield is low-we will see thou as I have seeds yet to be planted-I want to settle on one and go the bansaii mother/cloning route.After the SSH is done and I have sampled it I will decide.