Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1644 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Temp CA medical card?

I'm going to Oakland,and I want to get a temporary medical card.When I was in Venice a few months ago,I went into a place near the beach.They said that I can get a temporary resident card for 3 days,and see a doctor,and then I'm good.Does anyone know if I can do that in Oakland/or SF?And if so,where do I go,and what do I need to do?Thanks.
    deadhead1 Reviewed by deadhead1 on . Temp CA medical card? I'm going to Oakland,and I want to get a temporary medical card.When I was in Venice a few months ago,I went into a place near the beach.They said that I can get a temporary resident card for 3 days,and see a doctor,and then I'm good.Does anyone know if I can do that in Oakland/or SF?And if so,where do I go,and what do I need to do?Thanks. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Temp CA medical card?

I'm not sure but when I got my card back in 2001 from the Oakland Cannabis Buyers Club I was able to buy until I got my permanent card, I don't think they issued any kind of temp card but they were able to help me out. great bunch of people there, good luck. oh I just reread your post I think I misunderstood you do need a California ID that proves you live there but if you are a Cali resident you should be good to go once you have your doctors rec.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]