Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1450 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Outdoor growing - Neville's haze and Double Berry grow log

2.   Advertisements

hello guys, been a while since I havent been postilng.
    my plant - the sativa neville's haze had a few problems.
    She started to flower 3 days ago, she WAS VERY BIG and beatifull and strong:
    Attachment 294576
    Attachment 294577
    Yesteday found these guys on her:
    Attachment 294578
    Sprayed the plant and here she is after:
    Attachment 294579

But today around 5AM, cops came with a warrant to take a friend, and I was so scared I threw her off the balcony 3 floors away from ground. I don't know why the fuck i did that, I was so scared they will come in and take her and me, so I said - what the hell, she will recover.
    Cops came, took the guy and left.
    I went downstairs and took her and planted her again in a diff bol cuz that one was busted from the fall.
    I'm so pissed at myself, I should've assume they were not there for her (thought I was snitched by someone at first)
    Here she is the poor thing after I took her in the house and healed her wounds.
    Attachment 294580
    Attachment 294581
    Attachment 294582

I'm so stupid!!!!!!!

And this is the indica:
    Doing very well, not on my premises (that God for that)
    Attachment 294583

Glad your 'flying haze' survived.
    where are you located? Neville's Haze is a long flowering plant, like 14 weeks average. I've grown quite a few indoors. SOme may finish in less than 14 weeks but some are longer. Outdoors would not be possible to get any amount of bud in the time we have here in on the Canada border. Also, were the seeds from Mr Nice Seeds? I first bought some NH seeds from a seed bank in UK and they were not the real deal Neville's Haze. Any interesting strain but not a haze at all.
    Best of luck with your plants.

@shovelhandle - the neville is from greenhouse seeds co, I usually purchase seeds from them and no complains, from 4 x neville's haze this one made it. As for indica, everytime I plant one, a beatufull female emerges. 1xplanted = 100% success. sativa = 25% suCCess rate. I planted autoflower 2 out of 2 died. I don't know whats up with autoflower but no luck.

as for the climate, im in europe. I will keep her outside for now and finish flowering inside. I assume around december to be done.

as for her condition, she's getting worse, broken bended branches wont recover and she is drying out damaged (hit) leaves. damn im stupid, I feel like crying when i see her like that....

well do something! <G> support any broken branches. I've had plenty of broken branches and unless they we cut right off they came back. The roots are what usually go into shock. Try a light epsom salt foliar and in the soil asap. One tsp /liter water.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12