Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1333 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

chronic and bagseed grow log 154 watt cfl

Hi everyone! Here is my grow. I hope this is the right part to share this time i set the other one up in grow room setup lol. No wonder i had no interest! Well i started of with some unknown seeds but ended up losing them so i managed to get some seeds from a friend. He said they where chronic seeds and a bagseed. I have 2 seeds in a homemade hydro system. And 9 in canna terra pro soil. In 1 gallon pots three of the nine are still in little pots and will be repotted next week.im using hesi root complex and bio bizz bio grow for veg and im gonna stay with bio bizz for flower too. Lights are cfls. 154 actual watts. 45 watts of 6400k and the rest at 2700k will post pics later today.
    pottersweedos Reviewed by pottersweedos on . chronic and bagseed grow log 154 watt cfl Hi everyone! Here is my grow. I hope this is the right part to share this time i set the other one up in grow room setup lol. No wonder i had no interest! Well i started of with some unknown seeds but ended up losing them so i managed to get some seeds from a friend. He said they where chronic seeds and a bagseed. I have 2 seeds in a homemade hydro system. And 9 in canna terra pro soil. In 1 gallon pots three of the nine are still in little pots and will be repotted next week.im using hesi root Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

This is the light setup upgraded to 259 watts of cfls now as just bought a 105 watt light to add into the mix.

These are the girls today. The sprouted on the 25th of july so they are 10 days old

This is my little mutant. She started off with three leafs per node instead of two. Looks kinda cool though.

Forgot to add the hydro plants both died the stems rotted in the rockwool. Im a bit gutted but it leaves me more space for the others. I gave them there first feed aswell today of bio grow at 500 ppm strength . Im really excited to be growing again. Theres no comparison to growing any other plant. The yield is important of course but i also love watching them grow. The journey gives me probably more satisfaction than when harvest time comes.

Here is a better pic of the girls

Anyone know why this plant is growing like this. I have never seen it before.

check out whorled phytollaxy. this is a semi-unusual expression. I've had less then superior results with plants like this. I've grown three or four,five of them over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    check out whorled phytollaxy. this is a semi-unusual expression. I've had less then superior results with plants like this. I've grown three or four,five of them over the years.
    Thanks shovelhandle i looked it up and it seems there are mixed reviews about these mutated plants. Even if (she) turns out to be male it will be exciting to see her grow.

I got a wierd mutant plant too!
    here is what mine looks like.
    this one is from a cross i did, maui waui + blueberry

its growing great.

Quote Originally Posted by growdemon
    I got a wierd mutant plant too!
    here is what mine looks like.
    this one is from a cross i did, maui waui + blueberry

its growing great.
    crazy lookin plant growdemon. how old is she and have you topped her?

I have just measured the ec and ph of the run off water. The ph is 7.1 and the ec is 652 ppm. Is this ok?? Or should i lower the ph slightly and flush a bit to bring down the ec??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast