Has anybody ever tried encapsulating (that would be the correct word, I suppose) a Cannabis "nug" in chocolate? Almost like a chocolate covered strawberry, but with just the flower, and chocolate? Maybe you could boil/heat up chocolate (maybe do it in a similar fashion to Cannabutter?), dip it, and then lay it out on, say, a cutting board to dry, or in something like tongs. Has anybody tried this, would it work? I would imagine it would have to permeate through the entirety of it, including the center, for it to fully work. Sounds pretty tasty to me...
Mindcb Reviewed by Mindcb on . Chocolate covered Cannabis? Has anybody ever tried encapsulating (that would be the correct word, I suppose) a Cannabis "nug" in chocolate? Almost like a chocolate covered strawberry, but with just the flower, and chocolate? Maybe you could boil/heat up chocolate (maybe do it in a similar fashion to Cannabutter?), dip it, and then lay it out on, say, a cutting board to dry, or in something like tongs. Has anybody tried this, would it work? I would imagine it would have to permeate through the entirety of it, including the Rating: 5