Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

mold

hello all --- i just checked my plant and it is in full bud, but I found a few pieces of mold on it, is it time to cut it down before the mold spreads, the big leaves have all turned yellow and died and all is left is the bud and little green leaves surrounding the bud. thanks
    majordog Reviewed by majordog on . mold hello all --- i just checked my plant and it is in full bud, but I found a few pieces of mold on it, is it time to cut it down before the mold spreads, the big leaves have all turned yellow and died and all is left is the bud and little green leaves surrounding the bud. thanks:( Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

mold

If your buds are not yet mature(hairs turning brown) you may want to cut off the molded buds and let them keep growing.Good luck.

mold

thank you for the response. the hairs are just starting to turn brown so what do u think? leave it alone for a few more weeks or cut er down

mold

If you can take it off you may stop the spread, but if it's in the bud it can eat a bud in days. Nice bud with a single dead bud leaf. Danger, danger will Robinson After harvest before it's dry mold can still eat.

mold

[quote=majordog]hello all --- i just checked my plant and it is in full bud, but I found a few pieces of mold on it, is it time to cut it down before the mold spreads, the big leaves have all turned yellow and died and all is left is the bud and little green leaves surrounding the bud. thanks[/QUOTE
    If they are really close take em because mold can destroy a plant in hours, if it were me I wouldn't chance it because you are only seeing the mold not the spores and all it will take for the spores to explode is the right conditions.

mold

Moldy bud should be removed as soon as its spotted. Cover the moldy bud in a plastic bag before cutting the stem. Be very careful, the more you move the branch around the more spores will spread. Wash hands before and after. Bleach wipes work great if you are out in the woods. The bleach kills the mold spores on your hands preventing you from spreading it to other parts of the plant.

mold

omg stupid me, I cut the mold off that I seen, but then rain rain rain for three days and checked this am, mold lost about an ounce, cut them all down and cut off all the mold I could find, now what do I do, to get them dryed a little faster, the sun finally is coming out today, i have them on a screen and one hanging, didnt hang any of the ones with mold on them just cut htem all in to buds. please help

mold

A friend of mine brought me some leaves he is concerned about. the bottom part of the leaf is coated in what looks like sugar granules. They don't wipe or lick off (I tried both) when you look at them thru microscope they look like little drops of water, no color at all. What could this be and how can we prevent this from happening? I originally thought it was mold but I though mold was powdery....maybe I am wrong. If anyone has any suggestion to throw my direction I would much appreciate it. It is just on the under part of the leaves....none on top of leaves.

mold

Could they be insect eggs?

Quote Originally Posted by mrumley
    the bottom part of the leaf is coated in what looks like sugar granules.

mold

Quote Originally Posted by HipsterDoofus
    Could they be insect eggs?

ooo licked insect eggs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast