Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1672 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

mold

I was just trying to see if it had a taste.....Funny, now that you say it like that it is a little OOOO. But, we thought maybe they were aphid eggs or thrip eggs. I told the guy to just put his plant outside. My husband knows a lot about pest control but because there is no pest control in my area (mainly due to daily winds) we feel he is getting bugs from his landscape. Thanks for all your guys' input.

2.   Advertisements

mold

Sounds like the lerps that live in my eucalyptus trees/leaves... the little sticky droplets on the leaves are actually their little houses and do taste slightly sweet, the yellow jackets usually clear them out by late summer.... birds eat them and even ants. Here's the link from Wikipedia... Lerp (biology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mold

Quote Originally Posted by mrumley
    I was just trying to see if it had a taste.....Funny, now that you say it like that it is a little OOOO. But, we thought maybe they were aphid eggs or thrip eggs. I told the guy to just put his plant outside. My husband knows a lot about pest control but because there is no pest control in my area (mainly due to daily winds) we feel he is getting bugs from his landscape. Thanks for all your guys' input.
    ahpids ... have you seen the movie Bug ? with ashly judd in it ? hehe... now i really got a good mental image.. lol .. just joking. sorry was real stoned when I first read where you licked them.. made me think of Bug movie :bigsmoke:

mold

That is funny.....no never saw the movie. I HATE bugs.....all bugs. Used to like caterpillars but since we have had them on plants, I think they are gross now LOL. Thanks for making me laugh....but i really don't like bugs....especially liking their eggs LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12