Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1660 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Question about passing UA/ Question about vale

Hello all,

I was an almost daily smoker from February to June, when I cut back considerably due to being sick. I usually smoked 1-2 bowls a day.
    My last day of smoking was the 29th of June, minus 1 hit last sunday.
    I'm 5'0, 115 pounds, have been drinking lots of water and trying to eat low fat/high protein. I don't really have much fat, but I'm still concerned.

I've heard so many different things that I'd like to ask a few questions...

Are the drug tests you buy at the store and take at home worth the cost? It's my understanding these tests are sensitive to 50 ng/ml but professional tests can detect as low as 15 ng/ml.
    Also, I've had a few friends swear by Vale... anyone have experience with it?

I plan on exercising as much as possible for the next week, I'm not entirely sure exactly when my test will be.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks ♥
    mudnmascara Reviewed by mudnmascara on . Question about passing UA/ Question about vale Hello all, I was an almost daily smoker from February to June, when I cut back considerably due to being sick. I usually smoked 1-2 bowls a day. My last day of smoking was the 29th of June, minus 1 hit last sunday. I'm 5'0, 115 pounds, have been drinking lots of water and trying to eat low fat/high protein. I don't really have much fat, but I'm still concerned. I've heard so many different things that I'd like to ask a few questions... Are the drug tests you buy at the store and take Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

ALL detox drinks work by diluting. They "work" because of the water that youre required by the instructions to drink with them. They do not rid the body of THC, as the sales pitches would like the consumer to believe. By consuming the magic potion with the fluids, the only thing thats accomplished is that the THCA concentration in the bladder is diluted in an effort to make the urine sample register a negative on the drug screen. The same thing would be accomplished if a person were to dump the magic potion down the toilet (where it belongs) and refilled the bottle with straight tap water.

In summary, all detox products are nothing but a big scam to capitalize on the so-called "war on drugs" by preying upon the uninformed and credulous, and taking their cash. You can spend up to $250 on a magic potion and accomplish nothing different than what can be accomplished by using just water and vitamin B2. Cannabis users are victimized enough by the so-called "war on drugs" without these buzzarding scam artists swooping down into the mix.

Also, by doing a Forum Search with the terms "drinking water useless" and "water soluble", you'll discover that drinking a bunch of water in the days or weeks before a U/A is of no help.

Thanks for the quick reply. Being so small I swear my bladder is the size of a walnut, and just drinking 16oz of soy milk this morning has already made my urine clear. Because of that I'm concerned my sample will be too dilute and I'll have to retest.

Who is making you take a drug test and for what reason?

pre-employment drug test. Not exactly sure what date it will be on, but I'm sure it will be a UA.

Quote Originally Posted by mudnmascara
    pre-employment drug test. Not exactly sure what date it will be on, but I'm sure it will be a UA.
    Since its pre-employment, you should consider subbing with either a clean persons sample or synthetic. Especially if youre really concerned that 16 oz of fluids may overdilute your urine. In pre-emp situations, an overdiluted sample does not guarantee a green light for a retest. How an employer handles a 'too-dilute' ruling depends on the employer. Some employers may grant a retest while others will simply move on to the next applicant for hire.

Thanks again for the reply. I'm not comfortable with subbing. That's why i asked if the at home drug tests are worth using to ensure you're clean before you take the employer's drug test.
    I'm hoping that i'm clean given the amount of time it's been since i smoked, but of course I'd like to be sure.

The home tests function on the same principle as the assays used by the labs for the initial screening. Neither are more reliable than the other.