Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1694 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Quebec Medical MJ

Hello,

I live in Montreal.
    I have suffered from serious GAD/SAD (Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder) and subsequently depression for over 15 years now.
    I have been on meds since it all started in my early twenties but my doctor and I agree they have never worked very well in my case.
    I have chronic sleep issues, digestive issues, muscle tension issues, etc

Recently I have read that there are some medical MJ strains like R4 and Avidekel that are high in CBD and low to zero in THC.
    I read that these strains can really help with anxiety disorders.
    But that THC-dominant strains can actually worsen them.
    Does anyone have current literature on this topic - scientific studies - etc?

And do you think I might qualify for medical MJ in Quebec (Canada)?
    If yes, and my psychiatrist is against it, do I have to I locate another doctor who would be willing to prescribe it for me?
    And if yes, how would I go about locating one?
    Would they have to reside and practise in Quebec? Or could it be anywhere in Canada?
    Is medical MJ even legal in Quebec?

Thanks and Peace :thumbsup:
    microscope Reviewed by microscope on . Quebec Medical MJ Hello, I live in Montreal. I have suffered from serious GAD/SAD (Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder) and subsequently depression for over 15 years now. I have been on meds since it all started in my early twenties but my doctor and I agree they have never worked very well in my case. I have chronic sleep issues, digestive issues, muscle tension issues, etc Recently I have read that there are some medical MJ strains like R4 and Avidekel that are high Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quebec Medical MJ

Also, hypothetically speaking of course, does anyone know if it's possible to find these medical strains -
    specifically the high-CBD/low-THC strains like R4 on the street so to speak?
    In a city like Montreal for example.

Also, does hash equivalent exist for these medical strains?

Thanks

Quebec Medical MJ

http://boards.cannabis.com/medical-m...h-strains.html

here is a thread I just found that might help, I'm sure there is more info on here, too just keep searching. good luck!