Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1925 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Oh no another D.T. test question!

OK. I just want to get some opinions from people. Take your time to respond because I'm not doing anything until atleast mid August. Which is what brings me to my question. I have been reading on this site about hair testing, and it seems to be a consecus that Jerry G.'s method appears to be the best. I have read about hair razor and other hair shampoos, but you cant seem to get a staight answer on the subject. I am going to probably go to trucking school, I know I can pass a pee test (I took one last night). I havent smoked since July 5th. and I dont plan on it anytime soon. Unfortunately some trucking jobs require hair testing these days. I cant do anything until middle to late August because of a school I am already enrolled in. So I am curious as to how to approach the hair situation. I last had my hair cut in late May, it was around 11 inches long and I took it down to bald on sides and about 1.5 on top. I havent had it cut since then. I know the rate at which hair grows,and I know to shave the body hair also.

When should I do the hair cut again? keep in mind that I might not do any kind of trucking school until September at the earliest.

Thanks, kballs
    kballs74 Reviewed by kballs74 on . Oh no another D.T. test question! OK. I just want to get some opinions from people. Take your time to respond because I'm not doing anything until atleast mid August. Which is what brings me to my question. I have been reading on this site about hair testing, and it seems to be a consecus that Jerry G.'s method appears to be the best. I have read about hair razor and other hair shampoos, but you cant seem to get a staight answer on the subject. I am going to probably go to trucking school, I know I can pass a pee test (I took Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I'd say wait until you've been a little over a month clean then cut it to a 1/2 in. since you have time it should grow back to atleast 3/4 in. or just wait until few days before test and cut it to 3/4-1

Thanks Kronic1420... I was thinking of holding out until September, Then getting cut to 1.5". Would this help or hinder?

I'm not an expert on any of this, although I've done my fair share of research. But I don't think it would matter either way, until september would probably save you an extra trip to the barber. Also I've read you can get away with 3/4in but 1in would be safer unless they specify having atleast 1.5. I going with 3/4" (I also am in a similar situation) because my last sesh was 7/11 and and my test will be between 8/1 or 8/5. I have a thread if you want to check it out but no one will help lol (what are my chances).