This is my first grow and I'm growing in a pot with good water drainage on my balcony, I have around 10 hrs direct sunlight in my balcony, I know the plant can tolerate heat up to 36C unfortunately from last week the temp reached around 44C most of the day. Last week I had to go to trip for 4days so I put the plant under the shade still in the balcony with my homemade automatic watering system. when I came back the leaves were droopy and they were burnt at their tips. the soil was not completely dry but not very moist, so I figure out the droopiness and burns are the symptoms of heat stress.
Attachment 293219
my question is can I move the pot inside and put it behind my balcony door which doesn't have direct sunlight but lots of light for few days to let the plant cures ?
Diablo_a Reviewed by Diablo_a on . Need Advise on tempreture and plant location This is my first grow and I'm growing in a pot with good water drainage on my balcony, I have around 10 hrs direct sunlight in my balcony, I know the plant can tolerate heat up to 36C unfortunately from last week the temp reached around 44C most of the day. Last week I had to go to trip for 4days so I put the plant under the shade still in the balcony with my homemade automatic watering system. when I came back the leaves were droopy and they were burnt at their tips. the soil was not Rating: 5