Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1659 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Buzzzz

Can anyone tell me the difference between smoking cannibis and eating it?
    thcjunkie Reviewed by thcjunkie on . Buzzzz Can anyone tell me the difference between smoking cannibis and eating it? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Buzzzz

I've never tried medibles yet but from what I've heard it lasts a lot longer like all day, can be a lot more intense and can take longer to take effect so use caution. also, kind of off topic but I read about someone who got caught with medibles they had legally purchased in their state but taken them to Texas and was charged with manufacturing drugs, which I understand is a much harsher charge than just regular possession, so I would advice not traveling with them to any of the police states.
    [align=center]:s4:
    bring \'em all home.

[/align]

Buzzzz

One year I made cookies that were so strong I passed out after a couple of them, slept for 8 hrs. and woke up still fried. Edibles can be really fun.

Buzzzz

When you eat medicated foods it takes anywhere from 30min-2 hours to kick in. And the high seems to linger much longer.

In high school my friend would bring me little chocolate stars from the local dispensary.

I would eat one in the morning before class, and by the end of first period my eyes would be super bloodshot :stoned:

I could barely stay awake for the entire day. They kept me medicated until dinner time haha.

Those little chocolate stars got me the most medicated I have ever been in my life.

Buzzzz

KO'd my 2nd batch of brownies & cookies. So so chocolatey good.... Yum yum dim sum

Buzzzz

Think I'm gonna engineer another batch of cookies. Do the shops charge a bunch of $'s for edibles, just curious, Peac-e-0hhhMagical

Buzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Esteban1
    . Do the shops charge a bunch of $'s for edibles, just curious, Peac-e-0hhhMagical
    Going to say yes, don't have shops here, but is still marketed. Going on west will say it's a big business model. Think the kitchen gives them a little more control for the money end. Don't get me wrong, eddies are the best, maybe not the best, its a green banana-black banana thing.

Buzzzz

I had a brownie once and it was the last time. I have bad arthritis and was in full pain. I was so stoned I couldn't even walk. I hated it. Probably shouldn't of had the whole thing. I don't like the body stone so I will just stick with smokin it.

Buzzzz

But if you go to an event, say Reggae then your talking ballpark beer prices.

Ihsc- Don't give up on it so quick, ever thing in moderation, it makes it go a long way, and it may do some really good things for you, think inside job.

Buzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Esteban1
    Think I'm gonna engineer another batch of cookies. Do the shops charge a bunch of $'s for edibles, just curious, Peac-e-0hhhMagical
    Edibles in Southern California can go anywhere from $5-$20. The ones worth while for me tend to be in the $10-$15 range, since I use them about once a week for some major digestive problems I have. They also sell cannabutter for about $18 for a half cup if you want to make your own, which I have.

To (hopefully) answer the original poster:
    Edibles give a strong body high firstly and secondly have some cerebral effects. When I take my edibles it takes the full two hours to kick in and once it does it lasts me around 6 hours, give or take. For me it is also great for social activities that don't allow me time or a place to medicate by smoking or vaping.

If you (the original poster or anyone else) have more specific questions, post 'em and hopefully this great community will be able to answer them

Feathers

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook