Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1562 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Talking about Smoking Weed in the Workplace

hello. i entered culture shock in Florida in the 1970's. there were a few liberal minded people there, but of the natives, they were extremely rare. you mentioned Panhandle, well, there is an area there called the 'Redneck Riviera", far from the Pensacola region. those natives are more homegrown. towards Pensacola, in the western Panhandle, is all military squares types, whom are taught... any pothead can not be trusted. you enter a time warp there of the good ole boy network, that will 'keep you from' any job related advancement, which would involve increases in responsibilities. again, in that time warp- you smoke dope: you can't be trusted. all professionals in the south are closet smokers. you have to get invited to their closet, and some will be surprises. anywho, i thought you were at a job, lighting up at work... and i was perusing all the professions where that might actually be encouraged...

2.   Advertisements

Talking about Smoking Weed in the Workplace

Florida is the greatest state in the union, but it has the strongest Marijuana Laws, in the Union. My last work place we all smoke all the time, and did a bang up job, and made plenty, of money, for the Man. We did this for about 6 years, then they sent in some people to take over ours jobs, and we all left. The funny thing most of them smoke also. There were about 10 of us working at anyone time. We had a ball while it lasted. The only really bad thing about Florida is the Cu-Stop-O that we have to live with. If we could just send them all back over seas where they all belong, we could have a better place to live and smoke. I don't smoke in public anymore like I use to, I just do it at home. The Cu-Stop-O is not anyone's friend, this is the only reason I would advise you not to come to Florida to boast about your smoking. I bet there is just as much Marijuana sold and bought right here in Florida than any state. The only thing that makes since, is the the Cu-Stop-O don't like people getting in on there own illegal Marijuana deals. They will sell you Marijuana, and turn right around and bust you. Down with the Cops. Good luck, and happy growing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12