Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1896 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HELP!!! Droopy plant

Ok so I missed one day of watering and didn't think anything of it because I have done the same before on hotter days and all my plants were fine but after i missed watering the day before yesterday I went to go water last night and only one was extremely droopy. It was fine like 3 or 4 hours before that so I quickly went and watered I had expected that it would pop back right away like any other plant when it is droopy but it didn't so I watered it again this morning thinking well my bed gardens are big and they soaked up a lot more water after not being watered and it still has not popped back so I put up a EZUP over the top of the plant so the sun doesn't cook it any suggestions on what to do or have I already covered everything ? And there are no pests or other problems
    Slappy95633 Reviewed by Slappy95633 on . HELP!!! Droopy plant Ok so I missed one day of watering and didn't think anything of it because I have done the same before on hotter days and all my plants were fine but after i missed watering the day before yesterday I went to go water last night and only one was extremely droopy. It was fine like 3 or 4 hours before that so I quickly went and watered I had expected that it would pop back right away like any other plant when it is droopy but it didn't so I watered it again this morning thinking well my bed Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

HELP!!! Droopy plant

whats the deal there has been 246 views and no responses this is suppose to be a sight were people help each other out and not one reply even if i have done everything i can it would of been nice for some one to back me up and tell me there is nothing else i can do because i don't know if there is or not and that's why i asked... for that fact i don't even know if i should be trying any more at this point is it just dead and nothing i can do... any advice would be nice!!!

HELP!!! Droopy plant

How wilted is it?

HELP!!! Droopy plant

Quote Originally Posted by lipps
    How wilted is it?
    extremely looks dead but still green

HELP!!! Droopy plant

whats the deal there has been 246 views and no responses this is suppose to be a sight were people help each other out and not one reply even if i have done everything i can it would of been nice for some one to back me up and tell me there is nothing else i can do because i don't know if there is or not and that's why i asked..
    Its pointless to fret over the number of post views and responses, because a majority of those 246 views are by unregistered lurkers who cannot respond to posts until they register and become members. Please exhibit some patience. A knowledgable member will eventually come along and provide a helpful response if there is one to provide.

HELP!!! Droopy plant

You posted about 600 words looking to find out what is wrong with your plant. A picture is worth a thousand words. Post a few pictures, when I come back around I'll see what I can do for you.

HELP!!! Droopy plant

After a certain point the plant can't rehydrate it's self it goes into shock and shuts down, if it's been more than 24 hours it may be too late. When you need help put as much info in your post as you can that way when someone reads it and has had a similar experience they can help.. good luck

HELP!!! Droopy plant

Attachment 293275Attachment 293274

Ok so the plant that I was originally talking about died and all the rest were doing fine, now yesterday another plant in a completely different box started drooping ever so slightly and the weather has been a little cooler so the soil was still pretty wet at the end of the day so I didn't water last night. This morning it looked a little perked up but the second the sun started hitting it started drooping more and like it was under waterd. So I went out there and checked the wetness of the soil with a soil meter and it said wet so I figure its not a watering problem I don't know because once again the other plant in the box with it is fine and so are the rest in the garden and might I add this plant is a different strain the only thing I can think of is that it is at the slight downhill side of the box so the water does travel to that side of the box

HELP!!! Droopy plant

What are you feeding it? Whats your soil mixture? Whats your Water PH, what are the daytime, nighttime temps?

HELP!!! Droopy plant

Quote Originally Posted by low_rdr
    What are you feeding it? Whats your soil mixture? Whats your Water PH, what are the daytime, nighttime temps?
    I am feeding once a week with age old grow which is 12-6-6 mixing 1 oz per gallon like instructed. Soil is bulk soil from local hardware mixed with some compost and pearl light from the same place. Water ph is adjusted from 5.0 to 6.5 every watering. My daytime highs right know are like mid to high 90's in the shade and mid 70's at night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast