Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1575 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Muchies and waistline - please help

Hi

I goto the gym lots and have a good diet until..the weekend when i get stoned, then I eat a load of crap that makes me put on weight...are there any foodies out there that can recommend something that will just about satisfy my cravings without being too bad for my waistline?

please help me

Cool
    GorillaSeedBank Reviewed by GorillaSeedBank on . Muchies and waistline - please help Hi I goto the gym lots and have a good diet until..the weekend when i get stoned, then I eat a load of crap that makes me put on weight...are there any foodies out there that can recommend something that will just about satisfy my cravings without being too bad for my waistline? please help me Cool Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Dont bring the crap foods into the house and there wont be an issue. sounds like you are eating lots of sweets or whatever. Just control your munchies.
    I always keep crunchy veggies on hand and some fruits for when I crave sweet.
    I've learned to control the munch over the years tho...

don't be a pig. don't be a gorilla. eat when you need to, about three or four times a day. take a nap if you're bored and have nothing to do. have an active sex life, especially on the weekends. that's all I got...

If it sweets you crave when in the throes of the munchies, try dried fruit. I like dried banana chips & dried pineapples. How about granola? High in calories, but not EMPTY calories. More filling than junk food, so you'll eat less of it, plus you'll get nutrients that it sounds like you may be missing on the wkends.

(What kind of an answer did you expect from an old hippie? LOL)!?