hi, im new in here and scottsdale az.
trying to meet some copacetic tokin friends and possibly finding more in common than herb. i do not post web pics i do not do web cam i wont ask for money if you dont. this is supposed to be a good place to find like minded tokers, have heard blast on most 420 dating sites how it immediately becomes a scam.
i believe it. i dont want to be scammed or to scam any body. i live by the golden rule and expect respect, if my profile appeals and we are close?. make me a reply to my post and lets see if we can get a thread going for us tokin alone and hopin for company. be nice to find some like minded souls
peace and love from an ol' hippie chick
mmel1313 Reviewed by mmel1313 on . not a one of these sub topics dating 420? hi, im new in here and scottsdale az. trying to meet some copacetic tokin friends and possibly finding more in common than herb. i do not post web pics i do not do web cam i wont ask for money if you dont. this is supposed to be a good place to find like minded tokers, have heard blast on most 420 dating sites how it immediately becomes a scam. i believe it. i dont want to be scammed or to scam any body. i live by the golden rule and expect respect, if my profile appeals and we are close?. Rating: 5