Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1550 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

?Blooming Issues?

Hey mates, appears I may be having the same issues with blooming. So most went outdoors on the 21st of June & all appear health but still no bloom activity? Hoping that there is enough dark time & surely don't want Hermies. Residing on the east coast & have been feeding reg FF nutes like "Big Bloom" & "Tiger Bloom" with an occasional tea for healthy root ball system. Noticing some white hairs popping up with new growth. Any clues etc...? Here are a few shots.

Attachment 292855

Attachment 292856

Attachment 292857

Peace
    Esteban1 Reviewed by Esteban1 on . ?Blooming Issues? Hey mates, appears I may be having the same issues with blooming. So most went outdoors on the 21st of June & all appear health but still no bloom activity? Hoping that there is enough dark time & surely don't want Hermies. Residing on the east coast & have been feeding reg FF nutes like "Big Bloom" & "Tiger Bloom" with an occasional tea for healthy root ball system. Noticing some white hairs popping up with new growth. Any clues etc...? Here are a few shots. 292855 292856 Rating: 5
    Keeping pain at bay 24/7©:thumbsup:

2.   Advertisements

?Blooming Issues?

Btw, on east coast so receiving approx 14 hours of sun! Peace

:wtf:

?Blooming Issues?

this is time with the longest days of the year northern hemishphere. I expect any cannabis worth growing to bloom here at 45º lo outdoors in another month. Some have shown preflowers.

?Blooming Issues?

Thanks for the quick reply, should I continue feeding a high Nitrogen diet & discontinue all blooming nutes for another month? Peace

?Blooming Issues?

Give it more time. Plants look healthy and if that part's working, the rest might be just letting nature take it's course.

?Blooming Issues?

Thanks for the quick comeback LaRoche. My question is should I feed a high Nitrogen diet or continue with blooming nutes?

Peace

?Blooming Issues?

keep doing what your doing. I have run bloom nutrients with tea right on through and I still had too mucha nitrogen at harvest. Stop adding manures or any high N to the teas when the plants start to form flowers, probably a few weeks from now.

?Blooming Issues?

Thanks for the heads up

Peace

?Blooming Issues?

I grow in the North East, about the 42 mark, and I expect to see flower starting in 2-3 weeks, last week of july. I actually have 2 plants, one AK47 and one S.A.G.E starting already. Took 3 cuttings from each 2 days ago, the rest of the sage and ak have not started yet so my hope is these are early girl type phenos.

?Blooming Issues?

Outstanding, Thanks for the quick response. Was hoping I'd come across a "neighbor". Come back with an update on your grow. If you're following my posts I'm raising like 7 super skunk & 7 unknowns. All looking tall (4 ft & fat). Peace

:thumbsup:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast